The Flexible Manufacturing System Centre has been established to provide training on par with the requirement of the industry. This Centre entered into a collaboration arrangement to extent the knowledge to the students, Industries and practicing professionals. The vision behind it is to promote and encourage student activities, research projects and relevant courses related to this field.
- Establish Research facilities in the area machining.
- Undertake the research projects to meet the requirements of the Industry
- To serve as a link between Industry and Academia and provide Consultancy
- To provide hands on training on Robot Programming
- CNC Vertical Milling Centre
- CNC Lathe
- Robot – Five Axis rotation – Articulated 5-Axis, 360º rotation
- Simulation software using Siemens
- A few research project works have been carried out for the research scholars.
- Research and consultation works have been carried out in the small industry which is situated in and around the college premises.