SKILL DEVELOPMENT CLUB
Skillfully built porium by skill development club for the students to showcase various skills like oral, written, management, team building etc.,Register for the events now to bring out the talents.
1. From 12/2/2019 to 14/2/2029 conducted hands on training on “Python Programming” for III year EEE students. The topics are Introduction to Python, datatypes,looping and conditional statements, function, classes and objects.
No of beneficiaries: 65
2. From 06/06.2019 50 8/6/2019, hands on training on “IOT & Robotcs System Design “ was conducted for interested II,III and IV year students of E &I by digital shark technologies Bangaluru.
No of beneficiaries: 25
3. From 1/2/2019 to 2/2/2019 , hands Technique” was conducted. The interested students from various batches who were applied for Smart India Hackathon attended this program. Dr. Suganya/VIT acted as a resource person for this program.
No of beneficiaries: 75
4. On 28/12/2018, conducted an awareness program on “Smart India Hackathon”.
No of beneficiaries: 1000
A workshop on “3D Printing” by Mr. Suburaj, CADDAM Technology on 13/9/2017
Digital Awareness Program at Sairam Matriculation School, West Tambaram, Chennai – 44 on 15/2/2018
On 13/9/2017, organized a workshop on “3D Printing” by Mr. Suburaj, CADDAM Technology
1. On 27/7/2019 conducted Training Session on C-Coding for EEE department, by Mr. G. Vigneshkumar, Proadapt Solutions & Mr. R. Srithar,Zoho corp.
No of Beneficiaries: 60
2. From 29.7.19 To 30.8.19, organized C Training using Skillrack for Mech & EEE by CSE & IT Final Year Volunteers
No of Beneficiaries: 3
3. From 25.9.19 TO 27.9.19 organized Hands on Training on Python Programming for +2 Computer Science School students by 6 of our IT students.
No of Beneficiaries: 35
4.From June 2019 to Dec 2019, PMKVY – LATHE Operator Training were given to Mech students by Mr. D. Jayaraj, SEC.
No. of Beneficiaries: 25
We are happy to share that our college team consisting of
1. Ram Dhiwakar S, Final Year, Mechanical
2. Jebin Joshua I, Final year, Production
3. R Sanath, Final Year, CSE
4. N Arunachalam, Final Year, ECE
have *won the 2nd runner up prize with a cash award of ₹10,000* in the *Brakes India Hackathon 2020* conducted on Feb 7, 2020. The event was conducted by Brakes India Private Limited, Chennai.
They made it to the top 3 after clearing the first round in which 63 teams all over Tamil Nadu had participated. The finals had 14 teams from top colleges all over the state.
Their solution for Machine Vision System for Anodized Aluminum Cylinders will be further worked upon and implemented by a Industry – Institute collaboration with Brakes India Private Limited, Chennai.